This came in today from AIR folks. Obviously related to Apple—and it looks like they will update the portal very soon as well.  If there are concerns warranted beyond this, let me know….

“We've been working with Apple to update our mobile testing app to fully work with iOS 10.2.  As you may know, there were some security flaws in iOS 10.0 and 10.1 that Apple fixed with 10.2.  As such, we are going to discontinue support for versions 10.0 and 10.1 as of January 31, 2017.  We will update the Secure Browser section of the Portal to let the field know.”

PD

Peter Drescher

Education Technology Coordinator

VT Agency of Education