Good afternoon!

I wanted to report back that the help desk was able to make a change to the backend and now running the current Secure Browser v9 on Mac OS 10.6.8 is working.  Just tested the previous installation and it works with no changes on this end.

Thanks for all the off-list help and support.

I am very thankful for each and every one of you!

Happy Holidays!

Keith