Yes.... just click on Watch live   and you will see it (but not in live time)

http://thinkaboutcode.blogspot.com/p/guest-speakers-2015.html

Lucie

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 11:05 AM, Courtney Asaro <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks Lucie!  Would we find the recorded link on the same website??

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 10:09 AM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Our first Virtual Guest Speaker for Hour of Code this week is
 Sarah Roman -Raspberry Pi Certified Educator
who will be joining CVU students to share
how she uses Raspberry Pi in her English Lit Clas
then talk about coding the Raspberry Pi Sense Hat

Watch Live at 11:00 today  -- or watch the recorded session later today

Our second guest speaker will be Wednesday at 11:35
Alexandra Diracles
Vidcode CEO/Co-founder
who will share her career journey with students from Essex Town Schools along with a VidCode Challenge

More info at

AND FINALLY don't forget to celebrate your Hour of Code participation by adding your pictures to the  Vermont Hour of Code Site

You can follow these instructions  using the  the secret word - 'vermont'

Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013

  - James M. Barrie

Courtney Asaro
STEAM Teacher
John J. Flynn Elementary
PreTech/MakerSpace Developer
Burlington Technical Center
Burlington, VT 05401

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is all the true source of all art and all science.  So the unknown, the mysterious, is where art and science meet."
Albert Einstein