From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hittner, Jackie
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2016 10:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EFTS Connection Problem

Good morning.

Has anyone been able to get on to EFTS?

Thanks - Jackie

***********************************
Jackie Hittner, MA, MBA
Librarian
Charles R. Baker Memorial Library
American Association of Orthodontists
401 N Lindbergh Blvd
St. Louis, MO  63141
Phone:  314.292.6542
Phone:  800.424.2841 X542

MedStar Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare delivery system, the largest in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region. Nationally recognized for clinical quality in heart, orthopaedics, cancer and GI.

IMPORTANT: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail, so that our records can be corrected... Thank you.

Help conserve valuable resources - only print this email if necessary.