Thank you For all who responded, much appreciated

The summary is as follow:

Q: How does your libraries help patrons performing systematic reviews translate their articles? Who do you refer them to and what is the range of cost for translating a single article?

*Our University just brought up this: http://globaloperations.pitt.edu/translation-services/.

*When I worked on systematic reviews in an earlier position at the medical school of a large American research university, I contacted the department for each language requiring translation - e.g. Department of Near Eastern Studies for Hebrew, Germanic Language for Norwegian - and asked for a referral for a translator.  In the United States, I would budget at least a few hundred USD for translation services - at least $100-200 per article requiring translation.
I have also used Google Translate.  It is time-consuming and not ideal, but for Western European languages it was usually enough to permit me to assess an article for eligibility.

*Another alternative is to contact the American Translators Association, which has an online directory allowing one to search for a translator by language pair (e.g., Spanish > English) and subject specialty.  Their website URL is http://atanet.org/* . The directory link is in the upper right corner of their home page.  HTH.
Translating Service:  Spanish & Swedish to English INDEXING "BY THE BOOK"

Thanks again,

Layal Hneiny; MPH-HMP, BScChem
Assistant to the Medical Librarian
Saab Medical Library- University Libraries
Beirut-Lebanon
Tel: 00961-1-350000, ext:5904