We are using Mendeley, so I realize the handout isn’t exactly useful. However, my premise is that I have made the case for why they’d want to use this tool in class and they might need help getting started. Therefore, I’ll often put screenshots on the back of something I’m having them do for class/homework. Our libguide presence is very low key, just a tabbed box with various options on it and contact information for more help if needed. See it here:
http://researchguides.uoregon.edu/citing-plagiarism/citationtools

Good luck!
Annie
Annie Zeidman-Karpinski
The Kenneth M. and Kenda H. Singer Science Librarian
University of Oregon Libraries