Morning,

If you teach Endnote what handouts/support documentation do you provide for class attendees?

Handouts/Class workbooks? A link to a detailed Lib Guide your library maintains? Links to Endnote support?

For those of you that do not provide anything in print (we have a detailed workbook that we provide copies of) do you think it's harder for people to follow along?

Thanks for any thoughts and links/documentation you are willing to share.

Melissa

Melissa Ratajeski, MLIS, AHIP, RLAT
Coordinator of Data Management Services;
IACUC Liaison

Health Sciences Library System,
University of Pittsburgh
200 Scaife Hall, 3550 Terrace Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1971
Fax: 412-648-8819