> On Dec 9, 2016, at 3:42 PM, Skip King <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> On 12/9/2016 3:27 PM, Iski Stowe wrote:
>>
>> http://retro-skiing.com/2015/12/rear-entry-ski-boots-the-impossible-dream/
>
> Interesting article.
>
> I had a pair of the Hanson Exhibitions my first year as a pro patroller (1977) and really liked them until a ski instructor convinced me (rather easily) that the design of the boot was really having a negative impact on my skiing.

I owned exhibitions and later Spyders. The latter still in my basement,signed by Steve Mahre

	http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/?Page=./vault/Equipment_Dustbin/hanson_detail.jpg&dir=./vault/Equipment_Dustbin

Wonder where the author found the Hanson photo?

	http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/?Page=./vault/Equipment_Dustbin/hanson_73b.jpg&dir=./vault/Equipment_Dustbin

Trivia time:
- I also owned Hexcel skis
- Hank Kashiwa's sister was my son William’s pediatrician
- I had a brief email conversation with Eric Hanson, son of Chris, back in 2007: