Awesome photos!

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 10:55 AM, Alfred Eisenberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
8 years laterĀ  with the hanson slalom racing team Naster at Crotched Mountain east...I'm amazed at my fashion sense in those days...

I remember having to massage the flow packs between the neoprene and shell quite often to avoid some pressure points, but otherwise loved those boots.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alfred Eisenberg [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 4:22 PM
To: 'Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports'
Subject: RE: [SKIVT-L] Rear entry ski boots

Wow, it's been so long since I heard someone mention Hanson I almost forgot....I think I had three pairs

First pair I was bumming at Alpine Meadows 1975, I'm pretty sure it was the ones with a narrow spoiler in the back and the 3 either silver or red screws on the shin to adjust stiffness....skied barefoot in the neoprene liners all winter....I was told they smelled real good

Can't remember the order but I think I had the citations (red?) and the slalom (dark blue with slalom written on the boot)

They were comfortable...and had a pretty high raised heel which helps an anatomical issue I have in one ankle.....

Skied Solomons SX 90 and 92 equipes too and loved them....raichle flexon comps in between hansons and solomons....and one miserable season (comfort wise) racing division III in new England with lang banshees...

Attached is a fuzzy pic from Alpine in full hot-dog style, I think mid april 1975 (last day before heading home for the season) and the first day we had super hard bumps on sunny aspects all year.

Hansons and 207cm strato 102s....fun in shoulder deep pow....