From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Auburn Steward
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 1:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Chat: Retirement--here I come!

After almost 20 years with CTEH, and 24  years with the toxicologists who founded this company, I am retiring.  My official retirement date is December 31, 2016, but my last day of work will be December 19th.  I plan to enjoy the holidays, then I'll enjoy my retirement with more time to read, catch up on all the great TV shows that I've missed, and spend more time with my 3 grandkids. I don't have any definite travel plans made yet, but I hope to have some chances to travel to new destinations and see more of our great country.

I have been on the Medlib listserv for so many years now, that even though I've never met some of you, I feel like I know you.  You are my colleagues who often helped make me look good, gave me good advice many times, and served as a support system that is so often needed when you are a solo librarian.  I will miss being a part of such a great group.

Best wishes for a happy holiday season!

Auburn

Auburn Steward, MLIS, AHIP
Center for Toxicology & Environmental Health Library
5120 North Shore Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
501-801-8614
501-801-8615 (fax)