On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 10:09 AM, Sharon Heller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> that wouldn't surprise me since the LES machine is in action. There's been
> a lot of snow in the hills. I would recommend you just get your a$$ out
> there and find out for yourself. If I lived in VT, that is what I would be
> doing. But dress warmly because we are in a polar vortex right now.

Ouch Sharon! Todd is a masshole normally (and I assume he checks the
weather before he skis).

Sugarbush has a snowfall cam atop Lincoln Peak now so I tend to believe
their snow reports more than I ever did before. That is unless they are
secretly aiming a snowgun over it, which is possible.

http://www.sugarbush.com/mountain/webcams/