The volkl kenja's are a great ski for an on piste burner. i think they are 89 under foot so a bit wider than your looking for but not much, similar stiffness to the aura but more trail focused. the new ones are tip and tail rocker so a little extra length is suggested, the older ones were traditional camber so could be a good cheap ski if you find a lightly used pair.

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Rice, Robert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Sharon,

Sideline swap showed up on my FB recently. https://sidelineswap.com/gear?sport=skiing There might be something there for you.

Bob

From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sharon Heller
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 9:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Killington Dec 11-12, 2016

I already own the 170 Volkl Auras which are the women's version of the Mantras. Bonafides would be redundant and it would be less stiff than the Auras. I was looking for something around 84mm under foot and a little stiffer for those fast n frozen days. A ski that would be fun at Iceface or at Greek Peak when there is no skiing in the woods because it is all frozen up. The Auras are really fine in most conditions, but I thought if I could find a $200-300 demo ski from one of the last couple of years that is a little stiffer and narrower, I would consider buying, so I was looking for similar skis to demo and came up empty.

Chris' Fire Arrows may be the ticket, though I am hot on the Volkl RTM 84 to round out my quiver.

They only had one ski in a 182 that would have fit the bill and I really didn't want to give up my Aura's for a few runs on a long plank, so I didn't bother. The Auras are pretty nice in most conditions, so I really don't need another ski but it would be nice to have something narrower and stiffer in my quiver for the on-piste days.