Dear Researcher,

We hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, we are in the process of editing a forthcoming book publication entitled Modernization and Accountability in Public Sector Management, to be published by IGI Global, an international publisher of progressive academic research. We would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit a chapter proposal for consideration in this book.

Please visit http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/2485 for more details regarding this publication and to submit your chapter proposal. A full chapter submission will not be expected until your proposal has been formally accepted. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Best wishes,

Graša Azevedo, Jonas Oliveira, Rui Marques and Augusta Ferreira.

Editors of

Modernization and Accountability in Public Sector Management

Call for Chapters: Modernization and Accountability in Public Sector Management

Recommended topics include, but are not limited to, the following:

– Government and accountability in the public sector
– Public sector accounting
– Public sector risk management
– Public sector auditing
– KPI in the public sector
– Reporting in the public sector
– Technologies in the public sector
– Public Sector Modernization
– Information Systems for the public sector
– E-Government

Important Dates:

January 30, 2017: Proposal Submission Deadline
February 15, 2017: Notification of Acceptance
April 30, 2017: Full Chapter Submission
June 30, 2017: Review Results Returned
July 30, 2017: Revised Chapter Submission
September 15, 2017: Final Acceptance Notification
September 30, 2017: Final Chapter Submission

More details:

http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/2485