Hello Leela,

The 1.2uL syringe LGR uses is a Hamilton Model 7701.2 part#: 203185 (
http://www.hamiltoncompany.com/products/syringes-and-needles/syringe-selection-tool/12-microL-Model-77012-KH-CTC-SYR-66-mm-Knurled-Hub-NDL-26-ga-51-mm-point-style-AS
).

There are other suppliers as well, depending on your location, these are
the ones I've found in the US:

Sigma Aldrich part#: 28617-U
VWR part#: 89173-278
Thomas Sci part#: 1228Y75