Dear Ayumi,

Yes, this happens when you use the source heater and I'm not sure why but
I'm sure there is a good explanation. It's an easy way to waste some
precious time trying to fix it.
Turn off the heater and wait until everything is stable and then do you
usual checks. If water is still high, leave the valve on with He flowing
and turn on the heater on again. Turn off, wait, check...
If you're concern with contamination on the analyser after a background
check (valve open or not), just wait with heater on, He flowing and check
half a day later with heaters off and stable.
At any time, if you're not sure and fear a potential leak, keep the
emission down and increase it again little by little.

Cheers,
--
Victor

--