Dear list,

I am looking for labs within North America who are capable of performing
methane stable isotope analysis on seawater and freshwater samples. We
require d13C and d2H is preferred as well. The methane concentration range
is 2 - 40 nmol/L.

We are looking to have roughly 100 samples analyzed, but the number of
samples is dependent on the cost.

If you are potentially interested, please contact me off list so we can
discuss a cost estimate and the sample volume required. Also, please let me
know if you have a minimum concentration or moles of CH4 needed for the
analysis.

Thanks very much!
Cara

--