I was wondering if anyone has had success using a reactor built with
chromic oxide, silvered cobaltous, and copper wires, when running bulk C/N
analysis on the Flash HT plus EA?  We are currently using the pre-packed
reactors with tungstic oxide and electrolytic copper wires. With that
reactor we are only able to get about 200 samples through before having to
change it out.  We were hoping that if we switched to using the reactor
pre-packed with chromic, silvered cobaltous, and copper wires we might get
more samples through before having to replace it.

Any advice with this would be appreciated!

*Jonelle B Herman*
Scientist V,
(Lynker Technologies Contractor)
Environmental and Fisheries Science Division,
Northwest Fisheries Science Center,
National Marine Fisheries Service,
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration,
2725 Montlake Blvd. E., Seattle, WA, 98112, USA.
(206)302-2445