Hi folks-

After many years of running my 1989 vintage MAT 252 on ISODAT v.7 to run
my KC-III and 24 port manifold I have "upgraded" to Win ISODAT v2.67
running on XP with sp3. Well as they say, if it isn't broken...

On my MAT252 I have 2 banks of 12 ports for the manifold. Apparently the
newer version can only handle 10 of the 12 perhaps to force those of us
in the US to move away from the imperial system and go metric. Using the
Configurator I have installed both the manifold and ext manifold modules
and the reference refill. I can control these in Dual Inlet ACQ window
with no issues so everything appears to be working. The dual
inlet-manifold method and sequence I have to operate the dual inlet and
manifold (no micro inlet or cold finger) that came with the software
apparently do not account for the extended manifold under automation.
Therefore, I can presently only set up an auto run to sample one of the
two manifold banks.

Either this is a limitation, which I find or hope is unlikely however,
only sampling 10 out of 12 ports is a limitation, or there is a way to
do this and most likely someone out there has done this. If you have,
please pass along your input on how you do this so I do not have to
reinvent the wheel.

Much appreciated,

David