Dear All,

Three exciting PhDs are available as part of the newly-funded NERC
project Arctic PRIZE (Arctic PRoductivity in the seasonal Ice ZonE).
Please see the web links below for further information and how to apply.
I am happy to receive any informal communication about the Nitrogen
uptake PhD, for which I am a supervisor. For the other two PhDs, please
contact the supervisors listed on Find a PhD.

Link to Arctic PRIZE project web page:

http://www.sams.ac.uk/arctic-prize

(use the PhD adverts tab for information on the PhDs)

Links to Arctic PRIZE PhD projects on Find a PhD:

Nitrogen uptake and phytoplankton productivity in the changing Arctic
Ocean (SAMS, UK)

https://www.findaphd.com/search/ProjectDetails.aspx?PJID=82234&LID=1546

Shedding light on the biogeography of Arctic marine phytoplankton
(University of Oxford, UK)

https://www.findaphd.com/search/ProjectDetails.aspx?PJID=81386&LID=1245

Where’s my dinner? Do Arctic benthic communities show preferential food
uptake? (SAMS, UK)

https://www.findaphd.com/search/ProjectDetails.aspx?PJID=82225&LID=1546

Best wishes to all,
Sian
--
Dr. Sian Henley

NERC Independent Research Fellow
University of Edinburgh, UK

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.