Dear Nico,
we use a Supelco / Sigma Aldrich Carboxen 1010 PLOT column (0.32 ID, 30
m) for separation of permanent gases, such as O2, N2, CH4, CO2. It would
also separate CO and the retention time is clearly deviating from the
timing of N2. The column also separates O2 and N2 if operated at 30 °C

Regards
Klaus

--
Dr. Klaus-Holger Knorr