Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to announce that the registration for the 2017 Summer School on Speleothem Science (S4) is now open.

The S4 is a student and early career organised workshop event aimed at other students and early career researchers. It is composed of a series of lectures covering all things speleothem - including both traditional and novel techniques in the field, as well as lab tours and field trips to local karst systems. The S4 aims to not only to share the current knowledge base of speleothem research, but also to provide an opportunity for students and early career researchers to get to know each other and to start creating their own network within the community.

The S4 will be held at the CENIEH in Brugos, Spain from 21st to 26th August 2017. Further information on the event is available on our website:

https://summerschoolspeleothemscience.wordpress.com/

Due to limited space for participants at the school, we ask that all who wish to attend S4 complete the application form (available on our website) and return by the deadline of 31st March to:

Successful participants will then be notified by 28th April. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Fernando Jimenez
CENIEH - Burgos - Spain
http://www.cenieh.es/en/inicio