HI Stewart--

Thanks for sharing.  We've been doing jump calibrations more than usual on our DeltaV--I never would have guessed that kind of magnet problem.

take care,

gerry

On 1/26/2017 6:16 AM, Bishop Stewart Eric wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Good Day Rich,

I trust you have a EA/Delta V Plus set up. If not read no further but might be useful for others. We had very similar issues in 2015 with our dual measurements CO2 ref values thinking it was due to jump calibrations or magnet calibrations errors or…. We ended up doing individual N and C only measurements.

The solution was to have the Delta’s electro magnet removed, cleaned and plates inserted to shield it from the Aluminum housing. Apparently it accumulates sticky static particles. This definitely did the trick after long troubleshooting days.

Hope this helps

Stewart