Dear  Zachary

I would love to have a PDF copy of your book.

Thank you

Syee

On 1/10/2017 5:36 PM, Murray, Sean Timothy wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Hi Zachary,

I appreciate the offer and would love a copy. Thank you.

From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Zachary Sharp <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:47:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ISOGEOCHEM] Stable Isotope Textbook

Dear Isotopers,

I decade back I wrote a textbook to accompany an introductory stable isotope course. The book "Principles of Stable Isotope" geochemistry was considered a failure by the publisher because the volume was too low and they have discontinued it. If you try to find it on Amazon, it is insanely expensive.

I have gotten the rights back to the book and am in the process of updating it. I plan on putting it online free to all. The nice thing about this idea -- besides the price -- is that having it online allows for it to be constantly modified to remain up-to-date. I plan on having it all done in the next one or two months. In the meantime, I would like to offer it to anyone who might be considering using it for teaching their stable isotope course this semester. It's not completely finished, but it is usable.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like the PDFs.

Sincerely,

Zach

--
Syee Weldeab