From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wolfgang Wanek
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ISOGEOCHEM] Stable Isotope Textbook

Dear Zach,

that's very generous and forward-looking initiative of yours.
I would also be greatly interested to obtain a pdf copy of your updated book.

Kind regards,

Wolfgang

--
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Wanek
Division of Terrestrial Ecosystem Research Department of Microbiology and Ecosystem Science Research Network "Chemistry Meets Microbiology"