Hi Zach,

I would like to have a PDFs copy.

Best regards,

--Pınar

From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Zachary Sharp
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 3:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ISOGEOCHEM] Stable Isotope Textbook

Dear Isotopers,

I decade back I wrote a textbook to accompany an introductory stable isotope course. The book "Principles of Stable Isotope" geochemistry was considered a failure by the publisher because the volume was too low and they have discontinued it. If you try to find it on Amazon, it is insanely expensive.

I have gotten the rights back to the book and am in the process of updating it. I plan on putting it online free to all. The nice thing about this idea -- besides the price -- is that having it online allows for it to be constantly modified to remain up-to-date. I plan on having it all done in the next one or two months. In the meantime, I would like to offer it to anyone who might be considering using it for teaching their stable isotope course this semester. It's not completely finished, but it is usable.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like the PDFs.

Sincerely,

Zach

Kisiye özel bu mesaj ve içerigindeki bilgiler gizlidir. Mesaj içeriginde bulunan bilgi, fikir ve yorumlar, sadece göndericiye aittir. Turkiye Petrolleri A.O. (TP) bu mesajin içerigi ve ekleri ile ilgili olarak hukuksal hiçbir sorumluluk kabul etmez. Yetkili alicilardan biri degilseniz, bu mesajin herhangi bir sekilde ifsa edilmesi, kullanilmasi, kopyalanmasi, yayilmasi veya mesajda yeralan hususlarla ilgili olarak herhangi bir islem yapilmasinin kesinlikle yasak oldugunu bildiririz.Böyle bir durumda lütfen hemen mesajin göndericisini bilgilendiriniz ve mesaji sisteminizden siliniz.Internet ortaminda gönderilen e-posta mesajlarindaki hata ve/veya eksikliklerden veya virüslerden dolayi mesajin göndericisi herhangi bir sorumluluk kabul etmemektedir.
Tesekkür ederiz.

*** Bu mail zararli icerige karsi, TP Antivirus Sistemleri tarafindan taranmistir. ***

The information contained in this communication may contain confidential or legally privileged information. Responsibility about sent contents belongs to sender. Turkish Petroleum (TP) doesn't accept any legal responsibility for the contents and attachments of this message. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, use, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by responding to this e-mail and then delete it from your system. The sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions or any viruses in the context of this message which arise as a result of internet transmission.
Thank you.

*** This mail was scanned for known viruses by TP Antivirus systems.***