Hi Zachary,

It would be great if I can have the PDF copy. Many thanks for your offer.

Cheers,

Jacob

Jacob Sohn PhD
Chemical Instrument Analyst, Geoscience Australia Laboratories  |  Observatories & Science Support

Community Safety & Earth Monitoring Division  |  GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA

Phone:  +61 2 6249 9019    Fax:  +61 2 6249 9999

Email:  [log in to unmask]  Web:  www.ga.gov.au

Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive Symonston ACT

GPO Box 378 Canberra ACT 2601 Australia

Applying geoscience to Australia’s most important challenges