Very much appreciated, Zach…….. true scientific spirit…!

I would like a copy please.

Good luck with the revisions..!

Many thanks,

Marc

Dr Marc K Davies

Senior Technician (Isotope Mass Spectrometry)

School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences,

118 Fitzroy Building,

Plymouth University,

Drake Circus,

Plymouth PL4 8AA