Just create a rule sending ISOGEOCHEM to its own folder. Or send any
messages on this thread directly to trash. This way you won't inadvertantly
add to the fray knowing full well that people will still reply to the list.
See, for example:

http://deadspin.com/time-inc-is-in-the-midst-of-a-replyallpocalypse-1754078898
http://gizmodo.com/this-is-the-worst-reply-allpocalypse-weve-ever-seen-1788947294

Robert