An alternative would be to have the list moderator change the 'reply to'
aspect of the ISOGEOCHEM list. If the 'reply to' is the individual sender
and not the list, then one must make an additional effort to send something
to the list. This would significantly reduce accidental posts (including
those embarrassing ones).

Cheers
Dave

David P. Gillikin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Geology
Director: Union Stable Isotope Laboratory
Union College
Department of Geology
807 Union St.
Schenectady, NY 12308