Every mail program I’ve ever used has a delete button.

Problem solved.

Steve Nelson
Professor of Geochemistry
Dept. Geological Sciences
S-389 ESC
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT  84602
DISCLAIMER FOR THE FEEBLE MINDED:  It should be painfully obvious, but my affiliation with Brigham Young University does NOT imply that the University endorses any political or otherwise partisan content of this message.

“People who insist that the sacredness of Scripture depends on belief in creation in a literal six days seem never to insist on a literal reading of “to him who asks, give,” or “sell what you have and give the money to the poor.” In fact, their politics and economics align themselves quite precisely with those of their adversaries, who yearn to disburden themselves of the weak, and to unshackle the great creative forces of competition. The defenders of “religion” have made religion seem foolish while rendering it mute in the face of a prolonged and highly effective assault on the poor.”  Marilynne Robinson