Hi Greg,

It is a simple fix. In the method you can do 5 Fill Strokes with a 60 second delay and you’ll have the 5 minutes. I just checked our method and it has 10 fill strokes with a 60 second delay.

Best,
Brad

Yale Analytical and Stable Isotope Center
Yale Institute for Biospheric Studies
21 Sachem Street
New Haven, CT 06511
203-432-3189