 hope everyone had a good holiday> I would just like to remind everyone the abstract deadline  for EGU is approaching 11th January (1pm CET). Please consider submitting a abstract to the below session. Again sorry for cross posting.

BG3.3/OS3.9
Coastal Carbon: From Vegetated Coasts to Sedimentary Stores.

Which I am convening alongside William Austin (University of St-Andrews) , Hilary Kennedy(University Bangor) , Evina Gontikaki (University of Aberdeen), Thomas Bianchi (University of Florida).

We welcome abstracts from researcher of any level working on aspects of coastal carbon, additional details of the session can be found at: http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2017/session/24946

The European Geosciences Union General Assembly will be held between the 23rd-28th April 2016 in Vienna, Austria.

The abstract Deadline is 11th January 2017 but if you submit an abstract before the 1st of December 2016 you are able  to apply for financial support from EGU.

If you want to ask a question feel free to ask.

--
Craig Smeaton
Department of Geography & Sustainable Development,

http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Craig_Smeaton/