Jeff,

If your sample peaks show a size effect and your ref peaks don’t, then the answer could be in the reactor. If the conversion process is incomplete, you could easily get this result. You could try increasing the reactor temperature or looking at the whether the tube is sufficiently deactivated.

I’m also curious about the dilution series that you run: are you changing the concentration of the standard, or perhaps are you changing the split flow to change the peak height?

Paul Eby

Stable Isotope Lab Manager

InnoTech Alberta

TEL: 250-483-3290  CELL: 250-893-5920

Vancouver Island Technology Park
#3-4476 Markham St., Victoria
BC, Canada  V8Z 7X8

InnoTechAlberta.ca

[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_1">This communication may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information. Please immediately contact the sender if you are not the intended recipient of this communication. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, disclosure, copying, distribution, use and/or reliance of this communication is strictly prohibited. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should immediately be deleted or destroyed.