Hi Neil,

we switched from Air Products to BOC a while ago, basically because of
lower gas bottle rental charges here in the UK. At the moment we are using
CP grade nitrogen (L-size), which was around £170/bottle from BOC. We
basically followed Isoprime and Thermo installation requirements for the
gas purity. Our nitrogen reference gas is used in an Isoprime100 and a
VisION IRMS as well as in a Thermo Delta V.
But I am also curious to know if some people use a lower purity without
problems.

Best,
Bastian

--
Bastian Hambach
Stable Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry Laboratory

Phone: +44 (0) 23 8059 - 6573 <023%208059%206573> / 6479
Email: [log in to unmask]