Dear Colleagues -  (mind the Reply button)

FYI - a junior professional vacancy at IAEA to be staffed, this time in the laboratory.

Isotope Analyst(P3) - (2017/0052 (020259))
https://iaea.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2017/0052%20(020259)

The post description is a bit generic. To elaborate, we are looking for a junior professional with hands-on tritium analytical expertise (or transferable aqueous radioisotope skills), and possibly skills with radiogenic noble gases. We are also looking to develop OBT methods (organically bound tritium).  In short, we are looking for a person with expertise to initiate and develop new advanced 3H methods, and to assist in bridging our noble gas operations (e.g. 3He).  The candidate will be working in a team along with excellent technical support staff.

Len

Leonard WASSENAAR, Ph.D. |Team Leader |
Department of Nuclear Sciences and Applications | Isotope Hydrology Laboratory |
International Atomic Energy Agency | Vienna International Centre, PO Box 100, 1400 Vienna, Austria |
Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  | T: (+43-1) 2600-21766|

This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.