​Thanks, Andy.

-Bethany

From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Andrew Schauer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 7:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ISOGEOCHEM] sulfur dioxide monitor

Hi Bethany,

No. This is a self contained unit. You might try something like this:

https://www.cooking-hacks.com/calibrated-sulfur-dioxide-so2-gas-sensor

along with a raspberry pi. Good luck.

andy

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 12:45 PM, Theiling, Bethany <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks, Andy. Do you know if this monitor has a relay switch? Our safety officer is wanting to wire this so that the vent switches to full-on if the alarm goes off.

Bethany Theiling, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Geochemistry
Department of Geosciences
University of Tulsa