Dear Nico,

A mole sieve column will certainly do the trick for N2-CO at above ambient.
But CO2 sorbs strongly to a mole sieve (you'll need to get above 450 oC to
take it all off the column in a reasonable time frame).

That's where a carbon mole sieve of the kind Klaus mentioned comes in
handy. It will seperate all the permanent gases at non-cryogenic
temperatures, and some permutations will perform well with light
hydrocarbons too. It's best to contact the manufacturers (i.e., Agilent,
Sigma and Restek) with your requirements and see if they have a suitable
column for both permanent gases and light hydrocarbons.

Good luck!
Robert

Robert