Thanks Gerry! I will let you know how it turns out.

Kind regards,
Yvette

From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of gerard olack
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 12:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL]Re: [ISOGEOCHEM] High m/z 45.0 Reading on Delta V Plus

HI Yvette--

Electronic offset, or however Isodat spells it, will adjust the values. It's one of the buttons usually above the High Voltage and Magnet readouts. Make sure you don't have any gases going into the source and that all detectors should be at 0.  And when you do/re-do the measurement, the values should be close to 0.  If not, keep an eye on it to make sure it is not drifting.  You can also do background readings at the start of a sequence line.

take care,

gerry