Dear list,

I am looking for labs within North America who are capable of performing methane stable isotope analysis on seawater and freshwater samples. We require d13C and d2H is preferred as well. The methane concentration range is 2 - 40 nmol/L.

We are looking to have roughly 100 samples analyzed, but the number of samples is dependent on the cost.

If you are potentially interested, please contact me off list so we can discuss a cost estimate and the sample volume required. Also, please let me know if you have a minimum concentration or moles of CH4 needed for the analysis.

Thanks very much!
Cara

--
Dr. Cara Manning
Past: PhD candidate, MIT-WHOI Joint Program in Oceanography