From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Travis Horton
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 12:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ISOGEOCHEM] Elemental Analyzer CO2 reference peaks

Hi Rich et al.,

Have you checked how your peak backgrounds are set?  I'm only familiar with Isodat, but depending on your software and its peak background detection settings you might find the cause of your disparity.  How much time do you have between your monitoring gas peak injections?  The first injection might still be coming down (zoom in a lot on the spectrogram) when the second injection goes in....even a mV or two difference can influence the values.

Hope this helps!

Travis