Hi Rich,

1) When you say you get the same response with no sample, do you also imply you have triggered the EA to run through a cycle? Furthermore, if you create a run without the EA, but keep the reference peak timing, do you see the same result?

2) What if you inserted a third or forth reference peak? Would the trend continue?

3) How many peaks are in your CO2 on/off runs?

4) Is the first peak of a CO2 on / off heavier?

andy