Hi Rich,

I had another thought on this. Does it matter? Presumably you are using
internal solid materials to normalize to. If you use the second ref gas
peak as the reference, is the variance of the first ref gas peak
reasonable? Good luck with the filament.

andy

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 8:28 AM, Dabundo, Richard C <[log in to unmask]

--
Andrew Schauer
206.543.6327