CALL FOR ABSTRACTS - Reminder
XIVth Workshop of the European Society for Isotope Research – ESIR 2017
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
We would like to remind you that the deadline for abstract submission for the ISOTOPE WORKSHOP - ESIR 2017 of the European Society for Isotope Research is approaching. Abstracts can be submitted at [log in to unmask] until 01 March, 2017 (see more details on http://www.icsi.ro/esir2017/authors.php).
ESIR 2017 is scheduled to be held on June 25-29, 2017 in Băile Govora, Romania. The event has the purpose to bring together specialists in the different fields related to isotopes (radioisotopes, stable isotopes and non-traditional stable isotopes), to present state-of-the-art developments as well as key examples of application and to promote exchange of ideas between scientists.
Topics range from isotope basic research to applied development in:
- Hydrology and Geochemistry,
- Geology, Earth Science and Paleoclimatology,
- Environmental Science, Ecology and Speleology,
- General Interest Applications: Food Science, Forensic, Material Science, Medicine,
- Methodological and Instrumental Developments.
A special session will be dedicated to “Isotopes in precipitation across Europe”.
· Registration and Abstract submission: Open since October 01, 2016
· Abstract submission deadline: March 01, 2017
· Notification of accepted abstracts: March 20, 2017
· Early bird registration deadline: April 10, 2017
· ESIR Workshop: June 25-29, 2017
Please visit www.icsi.ro/esir2017 for more information on the ESIR 2017 workshop: registration and abstract submission deadlines, confirmed keynote speakers and venue.
Two awards (Best Presentation Award and Best Poster Award) will be granted to young researchers that are first authors and personally present an oral presentation or poster at the workshop.
We look forward to welcoming you in Băile Govora, Romania.
On behalf of the organising committee,
Roxana Elena Ionete, Aurel Persoiu and Forray Ferenc Lázár