happy new year to everyone.

down here it started nicely, with the Optima ion gauge tripped over the
break.
It's controlled by an Edwards Active Gauge Model AIG-E-B2P E-Beam via PCPS.
PCB board charred around the area of IC1, 3 more resistors and a diode
burned, can't figure out what the IC was (ST Microelectronics 77????) or
the values for the resistors.

Unfortunately not the original Optima setup, hence I do not have schematics
or wiring diagrams.

Question is, has anyone one of these controllers sitting in a shelf and is
willing to sell/let it go?
Or: has anyone schematics for this controller (apparently build in 1986)
Or: has anyone this or a similar model (e.g. 004847000, no PCSP port) and
can send me a digital image of the area around IC1, center of the PCB
assembly, the only LED sits there.

thank you very much,
cheers
Chris

*University of Tasmania │CSL - Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry*

Dr. Christian Dietz, Facility Manager *│*Private Bag 74, Hobart, 7005
Tasmania

 ( Tel: (+61) 3 6226 7820, cell phone: (+61) 4 9780 8570 *│*URL: Central
Science Laboratory
<http://www.utas.edu.au/research/central-science-laboratory>

This message is intended exclusively for its adressee and may contain
immediately notify us via e-mail and delete.