Dear Colleagues –

We have posted a new version of the LIMS for Lasers 2015 (v.10.092) frontend software and user manual on the USGS and IAEA websites.   While no new features are introduced, this update fixes a number of bugs encountered by users since the initial release. For this reason we highly recommend that LIMS for Lasers users update their frontend to the new release.

The updated LIMS for Lasers 2015 frontend software can be downloaded at either of these links:

https://isotopes.usgs.gov/research/topics/lims.html

http://www-naweb.iaea.org/napc/ih/IHS_resources_sampling.html#lims

LIMS for Lasers 2015 software is compatible with all generations of dual and triple water isotope laser analysers from Los Gatos Research and Picarro.

With best wishes for 2017,

Ty Coplen and Len Wassenaar

Leonard WASSENAAR, Ph.D. |Team Leader |

Department of Nuclear Sciences and Applications | Isotope Hydrology Laboratory |

International Atomic Energy Agency | Vienna International Centre, PO Box 100, 1400 Vienna, Austria |

Email: [log in to unmask]  | T: (+43-1) 2600-21766|

This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.