Dear Zachary,
Your book is a great reference, and I have been using a library copy of it a lot.
I appreciate your sharing, and would be very happy to receive a PDF.

Best regards,
Eyal

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 Jan 2017, at 4:19, Andrew Schauer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Zach,

I second Fangzhen. We have a lab hard copy for all to use. I look forward to an electronic searchable version. No need to send anything now. Please do announce when its up. Thank you so much.

andy