Zach,
I have the original copy and it was great and thank you for deciding to put the edited version online for us to use it.
Thank you
Tsigabu

On Jan 10, 2017, at 8:51 PM, Howard Spero <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! ([log in to unmask]) Add cleanup rule | More info
Hi Zach:

Thank you for posting your book online for everyone to use. I guess I was one of the ten people who purchased your book….:)  All the best.

Howie

Professor Howard Spero
Director, Stable Isotope Laboratory
Department of Earth & Planetary Sciences
University of California Davis
Davis CA 95616

 https://www.geology.ucdavis.edu/faculty/spero.html

(530)752-3307
Rm 3131 Earth and Physical Sciences Bldg.

Geology Stable Isotope Laboratory:
http://stable-isotopes.geology.ucdavis.edu/