 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Dear Zach,
Thank you for your kind offer. I would want to have a copy of it too!
All the best,Merlyn
Merlyn AbongPhilippine Department of EnergyGeoscientific Research and Testing Lab Services