No, my assistant does not do land records reporting, run elections, do
the town report or mess with the VEMS system.  I know that the assistant
should be able to do it all but I just don't have enough work to justify
the amount of training it would take to bring her up on everything.

Diana Peduzzi, Woodbury

--
Diana Peduzzi
Woodbury Town Clerk