802-257-0292

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wilmington Town Clerk
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PTTR's

I'm not worrying about it.  It is the responsibility of the Dept of Taxes to
think through these issues prior to launch and to provide proper training.
I think we can all agree there was not adequate training.  The change that
put the information on the form was initiated by the Tax Dept, not us.